We love to see children well-presented, smart and ready to learn.
Uniform is an important part of a school’s identity. It reinforces who we are as a community and helps allow pupils to feel pride in their school.
Our school uniform
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan (with school logo)
- White or navy blue polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers, skirt or dress (in the warmer weather summer dresses and grey or black shorts are also allowed)
- Black shoes or black trainers (no sandals or shoes with heels)
PE and sports wear
- Navy blue tracksuit bottoms and tracksuit top
- Navy shorts
- White or purple plain crew neck T-shirt
- Trainers for outside wear
- Rucksack for PE (with school logo)
Navy bookbag (with school logo)
How to order school uniform
Branded items of school uniform, such as sweatshirts and bookbags, can be ordered from Uniform Direct.
Other, non-branded items of school uniform can be purchased from a wide range of high street and second hand retailers. We also have pre-loved uniform available at any time via FOMS, cost £1 per item.